A family run business with a great team atmosphere and a vision to be the leading provider of Health & Safety services require a Principal Consultant to develop health and safety products and services, undertaking risk assessments and provide health and safety services in the field. The ideal candidate will be a chartered member of IOSH with a high level of fire qualifications.
Commutable from: Birmingham, Worcester, Leicester, Nottingham, Peterborough, Derby, Stoke on Trent, Chester, Sheffield
Package: £38,000 - £40,000 p.a. + Company Car + Fuel Card + Expenses + Pension + Personal Training
Suitable for: Health & Safety Consultant, Senior Health & Safety Consultant, Health, Safety and Fire Consultant
This is a home based role and reporting into the Group Operations Manager you will have the following duties:
- You will undertake inspections, risk assessments and other activities associated within the field of Health & Safety.
- Complete audits and surveys evaluating safety provisions in the Client’s workplaces.
- Find cost effective solutions to risks to safety and health in workplaces.
- Provide written reports of findings and detailed actions to Clients.
- Identify and develop opportunities for additional services to be provided to the Client.
Educated to a minimum of Tech IOSH and holding the NEBOSH Fire certificates you will have the following experiences:
- Previous experience of working for a Consultancy delivering health & safety services.
- Willingness to travel.
- Previous experience in Fire, Health & Safety.
- Experience of DSEAR risk assessments is desirable however full training can be provided.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to develop further skills in the field of Health & Safety.
The company invest in their staff through training and development.
To apply for the above position please click the link or contact Greg Kneuss at the Evergreen Resources parent company offices, Ethero Staffing in Telford.