A family run business with a great team atmosphere and a vision to be the leading provider of Health & Safety services require an Occupational Hygienist to provide Clients with an efficient and professional service with respect of specific areas such as LEV, Air and Noise. The ideal candidate will have completed modules in BOHS and a LFOH membership is advantageous.
Commutable from: Bristol, Cardiff, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Swindon, Oxford, Banbury, Worcester, Kidderminster
Package: up to £35,000 p.a. DOE + Company Car + Fuel Card + Overtime +Training Qualifications +Pension
Suitable for: Occupational Hygiene Consultant, LEV Consultant, Environmental Consultant, Hygienist, Noise Consultant
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will work from home on Mondays and Fridays to complete reporting and visit customers throughout the rest of the week.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- You will undertake inspections, testing, sampling and risk assessments whilst maintaining the best interests of the Client and compliance with statutory requirements.
- You will undertake workplace surveys and evaluate the situation in the workplace.
- With the use of specialised equipment you will sample and measure the level of exposure.
- You will produce accurate and factual reports, technical documents, specifications, risk assessments and method statements and present the report findings to the Client.
- You will undertake training in accordance with the company’s policy and procedures and work towards the British Occupational Hygiene Society professional qualifications.
Preferably, you will have completed modules in BOHS such as P601 or W503
You will have experience in the following:
- Willingness to travel during the week around the South West of England.
- Previous experience as an Occupational Hygienist is essential.
- LFOH membership or chartered status is advantageous
To apply for the above position please click the link or contact Greg Kneuss at the Evergreen Resources parent company offices, Ethero Staffing in Telford.