A manufacturer and supplier of retail products require a SHEQ Manager to guarantee that health and safety objectives are achieved, in compliance with the group’s policies. The ideal candidate will have experience with BRC food safety standards and Lead auditor trained in ISO9001 and OHSAS18001.
Commutable from: Birmingham, Kidderminster, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Stourbridge, Droitwich, Worcester, Shirley, Solihull
Package: £40,000 - £42,000 p.a. + 4% contributed pension + Bupa
Suitable for: HSE Manager, Health & Safety Manager, Quality Health & Safety Manager, Safety Health Environmental Quality Manager
Reporting to the Site Manager, you will have the following duties:
- Responsible for reaching pre-defined objectives in compliance with safety standards in conjunction with OHSAS18001 and future plans for ISO14001.
- Define and monitor safety audits done on time in full as per schedule.
- Quality of all products made in conjunction with ISO9001 Quality System, CHSA and BRC standards.
- Lead external audits of the QMS system including ISO 9001 BRC.
Educated to NEBOSH or equivalent NVQ level 4 you will have the following experiences:
- Experience in BRC food safety standards.
- Lead auditor qualified in any of the quality systems; ISO9001 or OHSAS18001.
- A proven track record in culture change and a resilient character who has a track record of getting results.
To apply for the above position please click the link or contact Greg Kneuss at the Evergreen Resources parent company offices, Ethero Staffing in Telford.